The rules for the battles are long and complicated. While I will try to have them all up in time it’s definitely tough. I’ll try and address as many as I can.
1. All fighters have access to everything. Meaning for instance, at one point Wolverine had the Phoenix Force right? Well he gets that automatically for all fights. (So be warned if you’re trying to drop him!) Another example is Superman wielding Thor’s hammer. He keeps that as well.
2. Fighters get all of their super/alternate forms. So Spiderman gets Ultimate Spiderman. He also gets the Peter Parkers from pretty much all other dimensions. Likewise Godzilla gets his Heisei, Showa, and Millenium forms (Even Kiryu!) Fusion forms are also valid for matches
3. “High Aboves” Are granted the right to win all matches and thus can’t fight each other. Here are all of the current high aboves
4. Bass is invincible and cannot be defeated. So trying to get him a loss is impossible!
5. Only 1 on 1 fights are done on the blog
6. No fight can happen twice (Though I do switch the victor accordingly if there is a new power up or something)
7. Only fictional characters are eligible to fight on the blog with the exception of animals
8. Time Traveling to before the character’s created or something that feels like cheating (Since said battle would never have happened) isn’t allowed
9. Only shown, or otherwise eligible feats count. So guys like The One Above All are technically powerless to fight unless they actually fight in the future
10. No willing people out of existence. This is a fight after all!
11. Location is at a place hard to describe and yet fair
12. A fighter needs to have a picture to count on the blog
13. Healing items can’t exceed the original max health or give it back more than once. So only 1 Senzu Bean at max and for recovers, Megaman can only heal damage equal to his original health. If it’ an ability they can spam it, but not an item
14. Summoning. I know that this one is complicated, but bear with me. Ash gets his pokemon because he caught them, so they count as items. Likewise with Lightning and Odin. However Batman won’t get Superman and scientists won’t automatically get their machines. They have to actually control them. Whether telepathically or through a chip that forces them to obey. Just because they are friends doesn’t mean they can help. Like Galactus and Silver Surfer or Goku and the Z fighters. So for Pokemon, Ash needs to catch the pokemon in a pokeball for it to count (Obvious Pikachu exception) As for the rest, I’ll tell you if it counts or not
15. You can only have up to 100 battle requests at a time
16. Zombies won’t count on the blog unless it’s a specific character with his unique name. Most zombies don’t count on the blog for the same reason that random humans don’t. Humans/Zombies are really non-specific and even when there are different versions (Like Dead Island) they are essentially just humans. This is one of the blog’s newest rules so you may see a zombie or two from the old times once in a while (Zombies who are already on the blog as permitted to keep on fighting) but you won’t be seeing any new ones. (Unless the zombie is a specific character like Brook (Not that he’s a zombie))
These are some of the rules, but not all of them and probably not in depth enough. Still, it’s a basis to look at when you are viewing the fights or requesting one. I hope this clears whatever questions you may have 😀
*All examples may have exceptions* *Some fighters were introduced before rules were implanted and are exceptions* *If anything should seem unclear drop a comment and I will address it*